Dec 16, 2011

That's a lot of yardage!

That's what she said.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

It's time for an update on my weight loss progress! Since December 1st, I have lost drumroll:

21.8 skeins of sock yarn!!! 

yeah, that's almost 5 pounds. I'm pretty damn proud of myself, and am feeling pretty motivated to lose the fluff! 

In other news, I got a surprise package in the mail today from the lovely and talented Claudia of Wollmeise - two gorgeous skeins of yarn as a Merry Christmas and thanks for being a moderator of the group. I'm so blown away by the kindness and thoughtfulness! Lookit the pretties:


Both are two newer colors - unbeschreiblich on top, and Holly on the bottom. Also, both are pretty impossible to photograph... they're so much prettier in person! Claudia is fantastic :) 

Lastly (for now), the kitties wish you all Happy Holidays...


... and humbly request someone bring them some effing tuna-flavored egg nog, NOW. 

No comments: